The “Gamebundlebox” is a box which bundles or combines 1 or 2 videogames or an accessory with a videogame console. The boxes have been designed in a manner that they show the consumer the combined products through a window in the front of the box.
The box is unique as it is specifically designed for the videogames market and solves many marketing, trade and commercial problems associated with combining a game with a videogame console.
One of these problems is that the Gamebundlebox doesn’t infringe or breach any trademark rights of the existing videogame console manufacturers, which means that retailers, publishers, distributors or any other company selling videogame consoles and games have the complete freedom to create their own tailormade gamebundlebox , meaning a videogame console plus game offer, for their customers.
- They can offer their game of choice with the consoles
- Increase margin
- Tailormade/customer or product specific offers.
- Market their company
- Increase their competitive offer compared to other retailers.
For Third Party Publishers
- They can offer their own game and increase market share.
- Increase their revenue and profit.
- Used for in store marketing.
- Create own channel/customers specific offers so they sell or their own game (over)stocks.
- Create unique propositions for non traditional retail channels.
- Increase turnover and profit.
- Freedom of Choice.